depot: 32' x 15'
30' x 15'
was probably built in 1854 when the Sussex Railroad was built through
the town. The station was closed in 1951 and the agent, Daniel Plant,
was discontinued. The station was removed
around 1959 to a lot on Rt. 517 in Andover and converted to a house.
In the 1960's a small wood station replaced the earlier station.
Creamery, Stock Yard, Ayers & Seeley Coal and Lumber company.