MP 67.8 (DL&W)
was built at the Sussex Branch crossing of the Lehigh & New England.
There was an interchange, but little freight interchanged. The original
station was little more than a rude shack, but when the Pennsylvania,
Poughkeepsie & Boston (a predecessor to the Lehigh & New England)
came through in 1890 they built a two story station, 16 x 38 foot. This
station was abandoned in 1939 and was removed about 1945-46. The Agent-operator
was discontinued around 1936.
a Broken Link]