MP 69.2 (DL&W)
had perhaps the largest creamery on Franklin Branch of Sussex Branch.
Taber records there was no agent after 1899. In 1909 the stilts were
removed and the station rested
on the ground. The station and Creamery burned down in 1929.
Here is a very
of the creamery showing the coal bunker on the left and the station
on the right.
a Broken Link]